Friday, February 1, 2008

If I don't work I don't get paid


Ya know, I thought that the freedom of owning your own biz would be sweet!!! Freedom...what freedom????? I keep getting harassed by my fellow stunt team members, ride your bike, blog, go to yoga, Blog, Blog, Blog, come out and party, Blog, Lunch, Dinner, Jiggers until 2:30 am hanging out with Brooks Bran Muffin, the list goes on. Wait, does that mean my fellow stunt team members pay.... WRONG !!!!! When you own your own small biz if you are not working you are not getting paid!!!!!!

When I was working for someone else, I would have blogged all day.... just kidding, but really, when I took a Friday afternoon to go down to the quarter and the boss frowned...I now understand why. Enlightened!!!! Sorry, Bubby:):):)

Anyway, I guess I am still recovering from my marathon weekend of drinking...it was worth it though.

So it all come down to priorities, Work , Work, Work, Piper, Yoga, Bike, Friends.

I don't know why but I think today looks like a bluebird day, I am not sure what a Bluebird Day is. Oh well have a blue bird day anyway!!!!
May the Bluebird whisper softly in your ear to encourage you to grow and enjoy life!
Acaiiiiiiiii

No comments: