Saturday, January 26, 2008

Teddy Grahams Make it All Better

I have what some would call a Teddy Graham obsession. It all started with a friend of mine who enjoys Teddy Grahams after a workout. She turned me on to this Teddy Graham idea and I have been eating them ever since. I guess I didn't really think I had a problem until I went to the grocery store the other day and I put 10 boxes of those delectable bears in my shopping cart. Upon checking out I was approached by a woman who said "Oh, are the Teddy Grahams on sale?". I started laughing and just said, "no, I don't think so, I just enjoy them...a lot!" The woman appeared to be confused and continued shopping. Apparently it is abnormal for a single gal with no kids to be buying out the grocery store of Teddy Grahams. I buy in bulk for the simple reason that I don't like grocery shopping and I am able to cut down on my trips to the grocery store by doing so.

Recently I found myself on the levee riding with Elizabash where we were just enjoying the scenery. We were out for a ride sans Accident Andrews, which meant we were goofing off more than usual. As we were riding back in, we were avoiding the construction on the levee, where they were blocking off the entire path for certain sections. The last construction crew we passed, we waved to and said "Hello", and not 2 seconds later I found myself on the ground. As we were riding off the path onto the grass and back onto the path, I didn't angle my bike to get back on the path enough and down I went. The construction crew yelled over to see if we needed any help, I then mumbled something about only my ego being bruised. As Elizabash came back for me, she was laughing at me and asking if I was ok. I didn't feel so hot and she immediately suggested the hospital, to which I responded with, "No, it's not that bad!" I got back up and began the descent down the levee back to our cars. The entire time all I could think about was going home and having some little chocolatey chip bears. Everyone knows that Teddy Grahams make it all better!

No comments: